So reading a challenge that someone else wrote, I inadvertently signed myself up for the “Allergic to “E” Challenge. Here’s my post:
Knowing winds with a still flow of calm, allows light to in dark spots. Soft aromas during rough discussions causing caring situations. Abound in your spirituality, finding joy from within. Focus on truth, as it fails to allow an illusion to have you in confusion. Understand your worth, transform your thoughts, and allow your mind to have light. Grow kind crops in your soul, planting all things good and obtain faith. Worship God in spirit and in truth, and know that it is Him who is always faithful!
Here are the rules:
1) Write a whole paragraph ( a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy?)
2) By reading this you are already signed up.
3) Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
4) If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
5) If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
Here are my nominees!